EXPIRED

Once: Cranium WOW - Win a 1000 Cranium Party Pack

CRANIUM DNA
Take the Cranium DNA test now! You could win one of 1000 Cranium Party Packs. UK residents only including Isle of Man, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland.

Did a quick search but couldn't find this posted previously. I entered and was told I won a pack.

Not sure what the pack consist of but worth a shout

EDIT: Had an email confirming my pack is on its way so fingers crossed.

Not sure if this is a freebie or competition

10 Comments

I Just Did The Same... Guess We'll Find Out Whats In The Pack Soon!!!!

kalamist;6947953

I Just Did The Same... Guess We'll Find Out Whats In The Pack Soon!!!!

I did as well, I wonder if everybody wins?

Thankyou ajowan81

Me too... it says the first 1000 people who register so thanks to ajowen81 for getting us in early!

Hmmm - just read a bit in the T&C's:

"We need to know your first name, second name e-mail address and password once you have taken the Cranium DNA personality test (the “Test”) in order to enter the competition for the Cranium Party Pack"

So maybe we won't be getting a pack unless 3 were entered.

The Cranium Party Pack contains: Cranium WOW board game, 50% off voucher at Pizza Hut if you spend £30 or more on Food and 10 x £5 off vouchers to buy Cranium WOW board game at WH Smith. Both vouchers are valid until 30th November 2009. For full terms and conditions are on the vouchers. Pertinent details are provided here

3. The first 1000 to complete and upload their Cranium DNA personality test on [url]www.craniumpartynight.co.uk[/url] and invite three of their friend's to complete the Cranium DNA personality test will get a Cranium Party Pack. From 16 November 2009, you will no longer need invite three of your friend's to complete the Cranium DNA personality test to win a Cranium Party Pack.

This is the game
]http//ww…WOW

I just got a email to say the cranium party pack going to be sent to me

WOW your a winner! Your Cranium Party Pack is on its way.

During all the sculpting, acting, puzzling and spelling backwards DON'T FORGET to take pictures of your crazy moments then upload them on to our Facebook page for your chance to win the ultimate WOW experience.

Cranium Dream Team.

Banned

All the packs are now gone; gutted!
maybe next time ay!

yeps gone - boo

Original Poster

I had my pack this morning and was really surprised it was the full game, not a scaled down version. Also had vouchers for £5 off cranium wow at WH Smiths and 50% off Pizza Hut, but sadly they expire on 30/11/09.

O well, still had a board game worth £15 for free

Got my cranium game this morning as well
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA810
    2. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.69
    3. Finally got a Xbox one s33
    4. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!910

See more discussions