EXPIRED

Once: E: 30/09/08 Win a luxury picnic hamper! (consulting a Penguin book may be required)

Given an early view via a press release of a new Penguin competition. I've added a bit of editorial of my own...

Guess which wild place isn't real to win a luxury picnic hamper!
To enter, buy (or consult one in the bookshop!! ) a copy of Britain and Ireland's Best Wild Places and correctly identify the name of the wild place in question. As a tie break question, we'd also like you to write us a paragraph of no more than 50 words on your favourite wild place in Britain or Ireland (including any hints/tips you might have for visitors) and we'll put a selection of these up on the website. (so Penguin get some free content as well! )
Please read the terms and conditions below and then send your answers together with your name, age, address and email address to [email protected]penguin.co.uk.
UK residents aged 18+ only.
Closing date: 30th September 2008

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
    3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047183

See more discussions