EXPIRED

Once: (ends 9pm today 15 May) Win an HP laptop and Bang & Olufsen designer telephone

Thanks to Sky Broadband and Talk, you can win a brand new release HP laptop complete with Windows 7 and an insanely stunning and top quality designer telephone from Bang & Olufsen. What better way to put these to use than using them with Sky Broadband and Talk?

One lucky winner will get the chance to win the prize but dont worry were also giving away an Apple iPod Touch to 10 runners up. Experience the beauty of Sky Broadband in the palm of your hand. With built-in Wi-Fi, youll be able to download music, movies, TV shows and games as well as surf the web and check your emails.

Direct link = signup.sky.com/bro…ter

5 Comments

Is this for sky customers only?

By pressing submit you agree to the ]competition terms and conditions … By pressing submit you agree to the ]competition terms and conditions and that Sky and our Business Partners may use the details you give us to contact you about products and services you may like.

No opt out...think I`ll pass:roll:

Original Poster

Rules say the competition is open to anyone, I'm not a Sky customer and just entered the competition (will probably get a phonecall or email from someone trying to sell me their service though).

The entry page asks you who you are currently with.

great comp - dont know why people voted cold

just use a spammy email -

better getting phone calls / emails from a genuine company rather than a scam

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?69
    2. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming11
    3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA89
    4. Which Kodi Add-ons?22

See more discussions