EXPIRED

Once: Fancy £500 of Amazon vouchers to kick start summer with Optrex?

New Optrex Itchy Eye Drops relieve irritation caused by pollen - so arm yourself with a bottle and you can be confident of a more carefree summer this year.

To help you be prepared this summer so you can relax and enjoy it, check out the new pollen forecast.

Updated daily it'll help ensure you are prepared to fight the pollen before it starts fighting you.

But what will you do with your new-found outdoor freedom? To help you make the most of summer, we have linked up with Amazon to offer five lucky winners £100 worth of vouchers each - to spend however they please.

So, whether you fancy a new barbeque, iPod for your holiday or toys for the garden, why not enter our competition to be in with a chance of winning?

12 Comments

Answer 1- 7 days
Answer 2 - Witch Hazel

Thanks and Good Luck

:thumbsup:

Thanks!

linlew;2053239

Answer 1- 7 daysAnswer 2 - Witch HazelThanks and Good Luck

Thanks for comp and thanx for the answers

Cheers people.

Thanx...

Thank you!

Hmm... i can't enter because there is a big bunch of sunflowers covering the drop-down list?:?

Daaker33;2073546

Hmm... i can't enter because there is a big bunch of sunflowers covering … Hmm... i can't enter because there is a big bunch of sunflowers covering the drop-down list?:?

I had the same problem using Firefox, opening the site in Internet Explorer 7 worked!

Good luck

Cheers,choc1969.

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Take a break issue 332425
    2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
    3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
    4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions