EXPIRED

Once: Global VPass - Competition for VIP pass and 1st class flights to every V-festival

Banned
Its V-fest coming soon and I found this which seems awesome. I didnt get a ticket for UK, but still entered this. Good luck all.

Round 1: Those who submit the best entries will win tickets with VIP access for two to your local Virgin Festival this year. Youll now be official contributors for music.virgin.com and your mission is to blog, blog, blog your VFest adventures. We want words, photos, video - whatever you can get.

Round 2: Keep on blogging! Write up your VFestival adventures and keep everyone up to date with the music scene in your part of the world - the gigs you go to, the albums you buy, the new bands youve spotted The writers who get the most votes for their posts will win either tickets to their local Virgin Festival in 2009 or a Sony Ericsson W890i phone, with connection to the Virgin Mobile network.

Round 3: At the end of the year - the writer with the most overall votes wins the Global VPass!

For the chance to win this awesome prize register below and submit your gig or album review.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1425
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047142
    3. word association Game73944522
    4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions