Expired

Once: GMTV Home Entertainment System Competition Monday 17/11

20 replies
Found 17th Nov 2008Made hot 17th Nov 2008
We're giving away the ultimate home entertainment package plus £1,000 to spend!

Answer: A

The prize for each day's competition will be a cheque for £1,000 and a selection of electrical goods as described below:

Panasonic 50" plasma TV
Nintendo DS Lite games console
8Gb IPOD Touch with docking station and speakers
Hewlett Packard laptop with a 20.1" widescreen display
Canon digital camera
Panasonic portable DVD player
Tom Tom Traffic Satellite Navigation System
Sony Camcorder
Garmin Forerunner Heart Rate Heart Monitor
Wii console and Wii sports bundle including Wii Fit, Wii De Blob, Madcatz, Wii Fit battery pack and Wii Fit protective cover

20 Comments

thank you

:thumbsup:Cheers

can someone please clarify something for me on these GMTV comps - is it five entries per number per day or per week?!

thanks!

jjmillet;3485831

can someone please clarify something for me on these GMTV comps - is it … can someone please clarify something for me on these GMTV comps - is it five entries per number per day or per week?!thanks!

Must admit this is the first time I've noticed that this competition states up to five entries per unique phone number (you will be asked to give your phone number as part of the online entry).

I always thought you could enter up to a max of 5 times, whether you do it in the one day or spread it over till the close of the competition.

Original Poster

jjmillet;3485831

can someone please clarify something for me on these GMTV comps - is it … can someone please clarify something for me on these GMTV comps - is it five entries per number per day or per week?!thanks!

berni888;3485857

Must admit this is the first time I've noticed that this competition … Must admit this is the first time I've noticed that this competition states up to five entries per unique phone number (you will be asked to give your phone number as part of the online entry).I always thought you could enter up to a max of 5 times, whether you do it in the one day or spread it over till the close of the competition.

During the time that the competition is open online, you can enter 5 times per unique phone number.

:thumbsup:

Painkiller;3485896

During the time that the competition is open online, you can enter 5 … During the time that the competition is open online, you can enter 5 times per unique phone number.

:thumbsup: ta

Thanks

:thumbsup:

TA:thumbsup:

Would be great just in time for Christmas Thanx

anyone ever posted they run for one of these comps from the website

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

Nice one, thank you.

Muchios Gracias ! thanking you !! hungs n kisses, world peace all !

Entered. http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6364/thanksrabbityl2.gif

Thxs entered

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed434
    2. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway35
    3. Whey protien630
    4. Laptop Recommendation - HELP PLEASE11

See more discussions