EXPIRED

Once: Have your petrol or diesel paid for a year

Good news for beleaguered motorists the length and breadth of the country.
In this weeks competition, were giving you the chance to win £2000 worth of petrol or diesel thats easily enough to keep the average car going for a year!'''
If youre lucky enough to win well give you £2000 worth of vouchers to buy petrol from Tesco, Asda, Morrisons or Sainsburys.
Groceries
And, even if you dont have a car youll still want to enter as you can use the vouchers to do your grocery shopping instead.
*Prize capped at £2000.

You can ONLY ENTER THIS COMPETITION BY PHONE OR TEXT. You must be over 18 to enter.
A winner will be selected at random from all entries received by 9 am on Friday, July 4

3 Comments

£2000? If prices keep going up, that'll last 6 months!

Banned

who actually enters in these phoney competitions?

What a waste of time

Original Poster

Jerry786;2430162

who actually enters in these phoney competitions?What a waste of time

Its funny you know Jerry. I used to be of same mind but I am sitting with a my lunch and a glass of cider (from a competition win last week :whistling:) and thinking ..... someone will win. I admit though I dont like those with payment of any sort upfront so have to use judgement as to whether its worth entering anything not totally free. Thats a choice for all to make.......
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One for the mathmaticians2847
    2. One thing you've forgotten55
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
    4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions