EXPIRED

Once: Loads of underwear, sleep wear and gift vouchers - Huge Giveaway @ EmilyJanes.com

"With our Grand Opening on November 15th fast approaching, we are planning on one big giveaway. All you need to do is simply pre-register your interest and details with us, and then every single day between November 15th and December 25th, we will be giving away a whole range of goodies. From bras and panties, to pyjama sets and something more sexy!"

8 Comments

Excellent thanks, I really like that tartan bra on the homepage!

Looks great-thanks

thanks, entered and added heat

thats entered

Original Poster

It's quite a high chance even if it's only something small, that's whats good about it. That'd be like, 40 giveaways:thumbsup:

Do you know how embarrassing it is to have an underwear site with the same name as you?

I can imagine the stick I'm going to get at work. 'have you seen Emily Janes intimates?' .

Flipping heck :oops:

jemilyboo;3225738

Do you know how embarrassing it is to have an underwear site with the … Do you know how embarrassing it is to have an underwear site with the same name as you? I can imagine the stick I'm going to get at work. 'have you seen Emily Janes intimates?' . Flipping heck :oops:

Hey at least you can say well at least the underwear is sexy and all the girls want it.

I had my name in a freaking ALWAYS advert!!! I had friends in Ireland getting their revenge on me by writing on the envelope for the postman that I was the Always Lady!!!! And my cousin trying to make out she looked like me (not a chance but still). Oh yes I can now skate on the road near a beach in white trousers thanks to always :x *£%@ off lol ;-) :-D
xxx

Original Poster

redbipolar;3235937

Hey at least you can say well at least the underwear is sexy and all the … Hey at least you can say well at least the underwear is sexy and all the girls want it.I had my name in a freaking ALWAYS advert!!! I had friends in Ireland getting their revenge on me by writing on the envelope for the postman that I was the Always Lady!!!! And my cousin trying to make out she looked like me (not a chance but still). Oh yes I can now skate on the road near a beach in white trousers thanks to always :x *£%@ off lol ;-) :-Dxxx

Yeah, I guess having underwear as your same name isn't quite as bad :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a night in a luxury hotel, a bottle of artisan wine and an indulegence …1213
    2. win free flights from southend airport77
    3. Win a 2 bottles of Kyro Gin!1010
    4. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist99

See more discussions