1. ITV Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: Loose Women £10,000 M&S Vouchers Competition - Week Beginning Monday 13/04

This week we are giving one lucky winner the chance to win £10K to spend at Marks & Spencer.

Question: A boot, dog, iron and top hat can be found in which board game?

Answer: B (Monopoly)

19 Comments

Original Poster

]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9974/76410549.jpg

'This Morning' & 'Dickinson's Real Deal' start tomorrow.

Entered, http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5910/thankyouinhandwriting.jpg Painkiller.

Is this the correct link? Reads Competition is now closed.

Original Poster

divasupreme;4911042

Is this the correct link? Reads Competition is now closed.

Works fine on my comp... you haven't accidentally clicked on one of the previous loose women comps?

itv.com/Lif…tml

Thanks

Entered thanks!

cheers again h added:thumbsup:

thanks, entered and added heat

:thumbsup:

Has anyone here ever won any of these competitions ?

adsldave;4916683

Has anyone here ever won any of these competitions ?

I was thinking the same thing, I think i enter nearly every one but I do 5 at a time and i have just read this and thinking that the 5 times I enter might not actually be counted

1.6 Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Bulk entries cannot be accepted. Only one prize per person is permissible.

Original Poster

missbrice;4916818

I was thinking the same thing, I think i enter nearly every one but I do … I was thinking the same thing, I think i enter nearly every one but I do 5 at a time and i have just read this and thinking that the 5 times I enter might not actually be counted 1.6 Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Bulk entries cannot be accepted. Only one prize per person is permissible.

This does get asked every week. Nobody has one - take into account all of the people entering via HUKD, MSE or the millions of people watching the show that just go directly to the site and you'll see the odds aren't great but you have to be in it to win it.

You can enter 5 times per household on the itv comps & 5 times per unique phone number on the gmtv comps. All correct entries from whatever means of entry get put into the draw & have an equal chance of winning.

The 'agents or third parties' comment is more for companies that make the entries on behalf of the entrants rather than a site that links to the competition page.

I think i'll enter every competition that i would like the prize for the next year & see if i win any of them, Fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Painkiller;4917198

This does get asked every week. Nobody has one - take into account all of … This does get asked every week. Nobody has one - take into account all of the people entering via HUKD, MSE or the millions of people watching the show that just go directly to the site and you'll see the odds aren't great but you have to be in it to win it. You can enter 5 times per household on the itv comps & 5 times per unique phone number on the gmtv comps. All correct entries from whatever means of entry get put into the draw & have an equal chance of winning.The 'agents or third parties' comment is more for companies that make the entries on behalf of the entrants rather than a site that links to the competition page.

I was thinking exactly the same as you.... you never know one day lol

Painkiller;4911063

Works fine on my comp... you haven't accidentally clicked on one of the … Works fine on my comp... you haven't accidentally clicked on one of the previous loose women comps?http://www.itv.com/Lifestyle/LooseWomen/Comp/LWComp1/default.html

Thanks done now :thumbsup:

thanks

Thanks! :thumbsup:

thank you

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32453
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***216
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941346
      4. word association Game73944488

See more discussions