Expired

Once: Massive God of War Competition @ Kerrang. Win Sony Bravia LCD TV with surround sound system, PS3, PSPgo and the Ultimate Trilogy edition of GOW 3 electric guitar, amp, stand and a Rock God lighting pack (Holiday too)

9 replies
Found 25th Mar 2010Made hot 26th Mar 2010
Just enter your band name, and enter your move.

Win a stunning Sony Bravia LCD TV with surround sound system, PS3, PSPgo and the Ultimate Trilogy edition of GOW 3 to play God of War - like a God. Plus you'll also get an electric guitar, amp, stand and a Rock God lighting pack to summon forth the spirit of rock.

Win for you and a mate, an action-rammed Greek holiday torn from the pages of legend. Begin with three days of trekking and white-knuckle rafting in the very gorge Zeus himself bathed.

Tank battle where friends become enemiesWin for you and a mate, an action-rammed Greek holiday torn from the pages of legend. Begin with three days of trekking and white-knuckle rafting in the very gorge Zeus himself bathed.
Then bungee head first over the Corinth Canal before bringing your Greek odyssey to a close in Athens, mountain biking the slopes the Spartan and Persian armies once marched. Oh, and you'll win a PS3 with the Ultimate Trilogy edition of GOW 3. Six lucky runners-up win a copy of the God of War III.
What would be thy God of Action power? Summon it forth and fill in your details to enter.

9 Comments

Cheers

Thanks, i went for a funny answer, I hope they see the funny side :oops:

:thumbsup:

Cheers

My God of Action power was swimming in pajamas, only a true god can handle that..... right?

Cheers

Cheers. Heat added.

Ta, Made my name from Greek Mythology

Cheers adam, entered!

OMG i actually won this competition! The one with the holiday to Greece. I have just been contacted by the competition agency and all is being arranged as I speak.

So chuffed and thanks Channel 5!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien628
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    3. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68
    4. amazon echo idiots guide69

See more discussions