EXPIRED

Once: OFFICE has got together with LOOK magazine and UNION MODELS to scour the UK for a covergirl.

What do you get when a cool footwear retailer, the number one fashion weekly and one of the UK's leading modelling agencies join forces? A not-to-be-missed modelling competition to find the face of OFFICE for 2009. So if you think you've got what it takes to be a covergirl enter our competition today!

OFFICE has got together with LOOK magazine and UNION MODELS to scour the UK for a covergirl. The lucky winner will get the chance to become OFFICE Magazine's Autumn issue covergirl, feature in a LOOK magazine beauty or fashion shoot and potentially strut her stuff at London Fashion Week. And why stop there? A year long contract with UNION MODELS (and a wardrobe full of fab shoes) means that international success could be just around the corner.

Lucky finalists will be invited to the grand final in August where a panel of judges from LOOK magazine, OFFICE and UNION MODELS will select the winner after a catwalk showdown and the winner will be announced in the following weeks issue of LOOK Magazine.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767445
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691422
    3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.715
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047180

See more discussions