EXPIRED

Once: Share your love story on the train and win a weekend for two at Portmeirion

Have you met the love of your life on a train? Do you finally ask that person you share the commute with every day to go out on a date?

If so, Arriva Trains Wales and True Giants North Wales want to hear from you as they team up to celebrate St Dwynwens Day on January 25th 2010 with an exclusive competition to win a romantic weekend for two at Portmeirion in north Wales.

Visit truegiantsnorthwales.com/en/…ion to submit your love story! Good luck!

Dydd Santes Dwynwen literally day of St Dwynwen in Welsh is held on 25th January each year and is considered to be the Welsh equivalent to Valentines Day. It celebrates Dwynwen the Welsh saint of love who is believed to have been the daughter of King Brychan Brycheiniog who lived in the 5th century. Dwynwen lived in Anglesey and her name is still recalled in place names such as Llanddwyn. The tale told is that Dwynwen prays that through her that God will look after all True Lovers.

2 Comments

:thumbsup:

I might actually enter this as I did meet my now husband on the train, 12 years ago tomorrow!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2222
    2. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August1919
    3. Win a five-star theatre break for two in London with Radisson Blu Edwardian…1414
    4. Win an EGO Power+ Multi-Tool MHSC200E set worth £600 @ Saga1010

See more discussions