page 54 - The big bonanza - PURPOSE

page 68 - Holiday at the Great Lakes + £500 - PADDLE

page 69 - Holiday at Eurocamp + £500 - WATER

page 70 - Break in the Lake District + £250 - STEAMER

page 74 - Supermarket bet - JUICE

page 77 - 20 x £50 Next vouchers - TOWEL

(Spa holiday to Thailand - 7 nights accomodation at
Kamalaya Koh Samui Wellness Sanctuary & Hostilic Spa,
3 meals a day, Massages included,Use of Steam Cavern,swimming pool,plunge pools & fitness centre,
all beverages free (excluding alcohol)£500 spending money,
Return flights from London Heathrow or Manchester to Koh Samui via Bangkok,airport transfers)

(Holiday in Fuerteventura -7 nights holiday staying at the
4* Barcelo Club El Castillo is for 2 adults, 2 children up to 12 yrs sharing an apartment on an all-inclusive basis, includes return flights from a UK airport &
transfers, £250 towards insurance & expenses, must be taken before 30 June 2010, excluding 29 March-4 April)

(The big bonanza - Choice of various prizes up to the value of £2,500, take the cash of £2,500 or mix with
£1,000 holiday to India, £500 underwear from Knickerbox, £1,000 home gym equipment, £2,000 pampering weekend for 2, £2,000 dining room furniture from M&S,
£1,500 Smeg fridge-freezer, £500 racing day at Brands Hatch, £500 family cinema vouchers, £500 jewellery from glitzysecrets.com, £1,500 spring break to the dutch tulip fields, £1,500 painter & decorator to spruce up your home)

(Holiday at the Great Lakes - Return flights from London Heathrow to Detroit via Chicago, 1 night room-only accomodation on arrival in Detroit, 5 nights half-board
at the Grand Hotel,Mackinac Island, 5 days car hire,
Ferry tickets, £500 towards expenses, meals & insurance,
2 adults sharing a catagory 1 room, can be taken any time
during 2010)

(Holiday at Eurocamp - Return mid-weekDover-Calais ferry crossing for 1 car & up to 2 adults, 4 children under 16 or 4 adults over 25,
12 nights at a choice of over 160 different parcs throughout Europe, accomodation is in a quality mobile home, all Eurocamp accomodation comes with fully equipped catering facilities, £500 towards insurance, petrol, food & expenses,
can be taken any time in 2010 excluding 9 July-31 August)

(Break in the Lake District - Prize is 2 nights - 2 adults & 2 children (under 16) sharing a Lake View Four Poster room with extra beds for the children, breakfast, full access to hotels leisure suite with gym,sauna & jacuzzi, complimentary tickets on the 'Ullswater' steamers, Family tickets for Dalemain House & gardens, Cinema tickets for Rheged &
the entrance to Dove Cottage, Hamper of Lake District local goodies, including a voucher for the gift shop at Pooley Bridge, £250 towards additional meals or expenses,
must be taken between March 1st & 23 December 2010, excluding holiday weekends)

(Supermarket bet - 5 minute supermarket grab (excluding tobacco,cigarettes,alcohol or non-grocery items)
Guess how much you'll clock up at the till & if you're £50 either way you get a bonus cheque of £250,
guess within £25 either way & you get a bonus cheque of £500)

13 Comments

thanks korky

:thumbsup:

I'm confused, I did Take A Break Issue 1 and it's on page 3 this says issue 1 but with different answers, am I going dafter than I am?????

Original Poster

jotarpley;7429221

I'm confused, I did Take A Break Issue 1 and it's on page 3 this says … I'm confused, I did Take A Break Issue 1 and it's on page 3 this says issue 1 but with different answers, am I going dafter than I am?????

this is a different take a break, it's a special what they do every now & then ,
it's Take a Break New Year Issue 1: Closing date 22 February 2010
New Year : On Sale 31 December 2009
the fourth one down on the competitions page
takeabreak.co.uk/com…001

takeabreak.co.uk/com…ons

((((((hugs)))))) for that lol

Thanks for that, I was confused too!!!

Original Poster

hi, have amended the heading hopefully to make it easier to see it's a different one from the usual weekly one, i should have written it on the post but have done now, sorry to have caused confusion, good luck all

Thanks

Cheers :thumbsup:

Entered, http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2042/thankyouglittery.gif

ta v mucho!

thanks korky
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767121
    2. TechInTheBasket?47
    3. word association Game73844443
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59475

See more discussions