Expired

Once: The Whole 19 Yards Dominican Republic Holiday Competition - Saturday 15/05

11 replies
Found 15th May 2010Made hot 16th May 2010
We are giving away a dream holiday in the Dominican Republic courtesy of Thomas Cook. The lucky winner and their guest will spend seven nights at a four star beach hotel on an all inclusive basis and will also get the chance to get back to nature on an exciting outback safari adventure!

Question: A mermaid is part human and part which animal?

Answer: C (Fish)

11 Comments

Original Poster

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/pa1nkiller/191-2.jpg

Lovely! Thank you!

:thumbsup:

oh god when I saw this comp I shuddered, this place put me in hospital for a week in a infectious ward on my own. our family spent two weeks there two yrs ago we were all ill but I worse In the airport on way home I passed out and was took into the medical centre and put on a drip. they held the plane up for me. vey good of them. lots of oher folk were ill too at the complex. the reps greeted you on the transfer bus with DONT 4 GET TO EXPECT THE PORTER PLATTA SPLATTERS. I sure never will my solicitor is still fighting the case for me food poisoning e coli BUT YE KNOW WHAT HOLIDAY COMPANIES ARE LIKE DONT ADMIT TO OUT. I'll miss on this one but many thanks for all the comps posted your all ace

Thanks again PK:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

thanks painkiller

cheers :thumbsup:

Entered, cheers.

:thumbsup:thanks pk

:thumbsup: many thanks Painkiller!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Christmas presents510