1. ITV Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: This Morning £12K Competition - Tuesday 05/05

One lucky winner can freshen up their finances and spring clean their savings by winning our £12K cash boost!

Question: A set of twelve is also known as what?

Answer: C (A Dozen)

25 Comments

Original Poster

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6821/tmtue.jpg

thankyou

thanks buddy

Cheers

Entered thanks!

entered thanks

Thanks

Is this what this site has now come to, when we consider a TV phone in or Text competition a deal, My god, Can it possibly get any more ridiculous than this:?:

Entered thanks:-D

babylon;5127209

Is this what this site has now come to, when we consider a TV phone in or … Is this what this site has now come to, when we consider a TV phone in or Text competition a deal, My god, Can it possibly get any more ridiculous than this:?:

Totally with you 100%; posting trashy daytime TV phone-in quiz questions is clogging up HUKD. And what's with posting the answers to these banal brainteasers? That is an insult to all HUKD members!

Q: Lingerie is another name for which of the following?

A. Manchester United.
    B. Norman Tebbit.
    C. Underwear.

(The answer is C; lingerie is another name for underwear).

As for southward slide into the realms of the ridiculous, how long before folks start posting the Wednesday & Saturday lottery draws as 'Hot UK Deals'? No, seriously, think about it; for just £1, you could stand to win millions!

thanks

Entered, http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/7595/thanksalot.gif

Handsome_Tom;5128330

Totally with you 100%; posting trashy daytime TV phone-in quiz questions … Totally with you 100%; posting trashy daytime TV phone-in quiz questions is clogging up HUKD. And what's with posting the answers to these banal brainteasers? That is an insult to all HUKD members! Q: Lingerie is another name for which of the following?A. Manchester United.B. Norman Tebbit.C. Underwear.(The answer is C; lingerie is another name for underwear). As for southward slide into the realms of the ridiculous, how long before folks start posting the Wednesday & Saturday lottery draws as 'Hot UK Deals'? No, seriously, think about it; for just £1, you could stand to win millions!

What kind of crap comments are these? There really should be section called crap and you two can post there. If you both were actually more active at this website, then you will see that there is a section for competitions and there are alot of people including me that appriciate the chance to win some cash without phoning up and running up a phone bill. If you dont like it then dont click on it and dont enter it but please have some respect for the people who spend their time posting so others can benefit.

babylon;5127209

Is this what this site has now come to, when we consider a TV phone in or … Is this what this site has now come to, when we consider a TV phone in or Text competition a deal, My god, Can it possibly get any more ridiculous than this:?:

Not sure if you noticed that you're in [COLOR=darkred]Competitions[/COLOR] section

What kind of crap comments are these? There really should be section … What kind of crap comments are these? There really should be section called crap and you two can post there. If you both were actually more active at this website

That's right, I've only been around, and this has only been my home page since January 2005, So what do I know,My post count may not be up there in the stratosphere(But posting useless stuff like this could change that pretty quick), But I've been coming here a lot longer than most, And my 4 years of change has seen a lot more than your 2 months, So when I say

Can it possibly get any more ridiculous than this

I think I know what I'm talking about.

Not sure if you noticed that you're in … Not sure if you noticed that you're in [COLOR=darkred]Competitions[/COLOR] section

Bit late,and just got in from work, I do know it's in the competition section and I'm not trying to be some sort of bonehead, but it's the relentless posting of one deal that is the same as the one before just starting to get a bit tiresome, I may just have to take a break from the site, This has in all honesty been my home site for the last 4 years, But in the last 6 or so months I would have to say that the site has really gone down hill, I don't know why or in what way, I just see it,To the point that today I spent an hour or so over at Moneysavingexpert, Which I have never done, Maybe it's time to set something else as my home page and just pop in every now and then, Or maybe it's just to big now and I miss the old days when there were about 4 people here:).

Original Poster

What a load of bullsh*t. MSE have the same itv competitions and have pages of new competitions posted every day. If you don't want to enter the competitions then just ignore them - don't start posting comments that are borderline retarded.

Thanks!

I'm i thnx

Painkiller you are a star...love your posts

gadgey;5132564

Painkiller you are a star...love your posts

Yeah - well said Painkiller. I love the chance of entering these competitions... and wouldn't be able to do so without these posts due to my working hours.

Those moaning about these posts should get a life.

thanks

What a load of bullsh*t. MSE have the same itv competitions and have … What a load of bullsh*t. MSE have the same itv competitions and have pages of new competitions posted every day. If you don't want to enter the competitions then just ignore them - don't start posting comments that are borderline retarded.

Do you know what,you may not agree with me, And you have that right, but do you notice how I kept it civil, And maybe your reply shows that it may not all be Bullsh*t.

Original Poster

Of course it is. You throw a hissy fit because I (and many others inc. grimm6, Cheeky192, TamaraKnight etc..) have the audacity to share some decent ITV/GMTV competitions with good prizes & free entry. God forbid you might contribute a bit more to the community, rather than just whine & bitch at other members.

Entered - thanks a lot xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions