EXPIRED

Once: This Morning £5000 Cash + £5000 Asda Vouchers Competition Thursday 27/11

Enter todays competition to be in with a chance of winning a cracking Christmas! One lucky winner will get the perfect start to their Christmas with 5K cash and 5K vouchers to spend at Asda!

Question: 'Do They Know its Christmas' was a number 1 single in 1984 for which group?

Answer: A (Band Aid)

12 Comments

Original Poster

Note: Some of the 'This Morning' pages are still acting up (Tuesday & Wednesday's pages). I have emailed ITV about this and they are looking into it.

Edit: I wasn't the one who expired this - both competitions were posted at the same time.

Painkiller;3582127

Note: Some of the 'This Morning' pages are still acting up (Tuesday & … Note: Some of the 'This Morning' pages are still acting up (Tuesday & Wednesday's pages). I have emailed ITV about this and they are looking into it.Edit: I wasn't the one who expired this - both competitions were posted at the same time.

Em. Not wanting to get in the middle of a fight but it isnt both competitions, its the same one youve posted as arleney already has, and the way I see it, his was on first so I guess he pipped you to it today, sorry. You should expire your post.

Entered. http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6364/thanksrabbityl2.gif

great thanks! have a bit of heat

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

Entered thanks :thumbsup: Could do with a win like this right now!:santa:

entered thanks

Thank you, heat added

Thank you

thx

Entered thxs
Post a comment
@
    Text