Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - Free to Watch for Now TV Movies Subscribers (Subscription Fees Apply)

Posted 3rd May
nowtv.com/gb/…kgn

Now free to NowTV cinema and Sky Cinema members.
Quentin Tarantino's ninth film follows the life of a washed-up actor during the final years of Hollywood's Golden Age. With Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie and Brad Pitt.
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Frankie7703/05/2020 18:42

Mods currently in a meeting discussing how best to deal with this … Mods currently in a meeting discussing how best to deal with this ongoing situation.

It’s ridiculous that they allow those two to be in deals, one nearly all day
20 Comments
How is this a deal?
We going to do this for every movie on subscription services ?
Not a deal just like all the other post's about free films on paid streaming services. You've paid your subscription fee these are included so where is the deal?
Edited by: "cruse2382" 3rd May
Quentin Tarentino has a hukd account, who knew?
I see a pattern emerging here lol...
How long before the admins put this to discussions.
Ready player one on prime got over 2000 heat...
cruse238203/05/2020 18:34

Not a deal just like all the other post's about free films on paid …Not a deal just like all the other post's about free films on paid streaming services. You've paid your subscription fee these are included so where is the deal?

Clearly you’re not keeping up with current affairs on HUKD...
40627364-9GJNw.jpg
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sure why not
Mods currently in a meeting discussing how best to deal with this ongoing situation.
40627487-VUcbV.jpg
Frankie7703/05/2020 18:42

Mods currently in a meeting discussing how best to deal with this … Mods currently in a meeting discussing how best to deal with this ongoing situation.

It’s ridiculous that they allow those two to be in deals, one nearly all day
eslick03/05/2020 18:53

It’s ridiculous that they allow those two to be in deals, one nearly all d …It’s ridiculous that they allow those two to be in deals, one nearly all day

Anything to get the clicks
Blueskinnedbeast03/05/2020 19:03

Anything to get the clicks

This will get deleted but no, seems its the heat that’s the issue, can’t deleted them because they have to much heat. Though they did manage to delete my thread a few weeks ago after 22 hours and 1300 degrees as it was a duplicate. No consistency at all.
Cue the 'boring movie' comments...
eslick03/05/2020 19:06

This will get deleted but no, seems its the heat that’s the issue, can’t de …This will get deleted but no, seems its the heat that’s the issue, can’t deleted them because they have to much heat. Though they did manage to delete my thread a few weeks ago after 22 hours and 1300 degrees as it was a duplicate. No consistency at all.

I've heard that argument before, absurd. Pepper are not listening. Surely by now they can see the amount of users complaining about site issues but they are focusing on the wrong things instead of the 'community' and what we want.
Watch it last night and that’s 2.5 hours of my life icc cc won’t get back is was boring until last 5 minutes
Do not free then, duh
Scotland131403/05/2020 20:01

Watch it last night and that’s 2.5 hours of my life icc cc won’t get back i …Watch it last night and that’s 2.5 hours of my life icc cc won’t get back is was boring until last 5 minutes

We really do enjoy different movies. You hated this and Joker? Baffling. I've read Helter Skelter and so it was intriguing witnessing that aspect of the story from a different perspective. Recognising all the characters being introduced throughout and their portrayal in that strange time. It certainly took you to a different side of the era at that moment. Personally really liked it.
That’s good u enjoyed it. If we’re all the same life would be boring. Ur right I hated both. I did watch a film I had never heard off and wasn’t hyped up and enjoyed it watch RORY’S WAY
Scotland131403/05/2020 20:31

That’s good u enjoyed it. If we’re all the same life would be boring. Ur ri …That’s good u enjoyed it. If we’re all the same life would be boring. Ur right I hated both. I did watch a film I had never heard off and wasn’t hyped up and enjoyed it watch RORY’S WAY

I'll have a look.
I liked this film. Would watch it again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions