Expired

Once: What Hi-Fi - Win a £4k Samsung TV + wireless home cinema system!

14 replies
Found 15th Aug 2009Made hot 17th Aug 2009
One reader of What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision and whathifi.com is going to be extremely happy come the 19th August. We have an absolutely stunning prize to give away this month, courtesy of Samsung: a complete wireless home-cinema system along with movies to watch on it and even a P3 multimedia portable for when you manage to tear yourself away.

Top of the list of goodies is Samsung's UE55B7000 TV. We said of its five-star 40in sibling: "Pictures are clean and stable, with smooth motion, full colours and impressive black levels, whether watching Freeview, Blu-ray or DVD content. It's a TV that's as competent as it is attractive."

To sit beside this stunning 55in TV is Samsung's stylish 5.1 Blu-ray home cinema system, the HT-BD1255, with Full HD playback and upscaling, and an iPod cradle included. TV and system are connected by Samsung's wireless dongle and receiver.

And to round off the package, there's a 15-disc Blu-ray collection from Warner, including The Goonies, True Romance and LA Confidential, and Samsung's P3 multimedia portable.

Question: Which country is Samsung's home?

Answer: South Korea

14 Comments

Link not working

You've broken the site Doh !!!!

Sorry, an error has occurred.

The administrator has been informed and we're fixing the problem.

Return to whathifi.com homepage

Thanks

Original Poster

Sorry folks, I made a mess of the link. That will teach me check things once I have posted them.
It should work now.

the link still seems to be broken?

Entered thanks peter3110:-D

Thanks, good luck everyone.

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

thanks

Cheers

Entered, http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6957/thankspinkpantherbh1.gif

thank you

The link still does not work for me on Internet Explorer
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So it turns out Micheal Winner is a perverted git35
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927404
    3. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1718
    4. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers11

See more discussions