Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: Win 1 Of 3 PS3s And 1 Of 2 PS3 Software Titles Everyday For 5 Weeks

We will be giving away three PlayStation 3 consoles plus two PS3 software titles every week for the next 5 weeks so enter now for your chance to win.

Answer: Liverpool

Closing Date 31/03/10

Doesn't say but I'm sure you only enter once and your in the draw for the 5 weeks.

19 Comments

Banned

Nice...

thanks jedi master

thanks

:thumbsup:

Thanks

Thanks.

Thanks

Entered, cheers.

Doesn't say but I'm sure you only enter once and your in the draw for the … Doesn't say but I'm sure you only enter once and your in the draw for the 5 weeks.

I don`t think so. It looks like you enter each week, as the closing date listed there is 31/3/10, yet the description says the competition runs for 5 weeks.

My take on it is you can only enter each `weekly` competition once (probably Thursday to Wednesday). The T&Cs say "Only one entry per person. Users who repeatedly enter the same competition will be disqualified."

Oh, and heat added.

EDIT - The best bet would probably to enter now, and if after the 31st, the closing date changes, enter again.

Original Poster

Crowman;8224052

The best bet would probably to enter now, and if after the 31st, the … The best bet would probably to enter now, and if after the 31st, the closing date changes, enter again.

Good point.

Thanks Jedi Master

Many thanks

Entered-thanks Jedi master:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Just checked and you do have to enter this each week. Closing date has now changed to 07/04/10.

Original Poster

The answer for this question is Paris.

Original Poster

Next answer is FC Barcelona, closing date 21/04/10.

Original Poster

Latest answer is Real Madrid CF, closing date 28/04/10
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…23
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7211360
      3. word association Game74044557
      4. Get an annual MOT reminder22

See more discussions