EXPIRED

Once: Win 1 Of 5 Copies Of Doctor Who Series 5 Volume 2

Answer: Weeping Angels

Closing Date 08/07/10

8 Comments

thanks master
should you be helping the dr

:thumbsup:thanks- my favourite monsters!

thanks jedi master

:thumbsup:

The weeping angels were great, but this series of Dr Who is as bad as I've ever seen. I mean Liquorice allsorts killer robots bad.

A real shame. My wife gave up watching not long after that stupid Dalek episode but I kept on watrching it with our 10 year old daughter. She's given up now too as she finds all of the silly miistakes and bad writing too much. So it's gone from one of our favourite, can't miss, shows to something none of s watch anymore. We are not alone either.

Thanks JM

ev_ton;8862968

The weeping angels were great, but this series of Dr Who is as bad as … The weeping angels were great, but this series of Dr Who is as bad as I've ever seen. I mean Liquorice allsorts killer robots bad.A real shame. My wife gave up watching not long after that stupid Dalek episode but I kept on watrching it with our 10 year old daughter. She's given up now too as she finds all of the silly miistakes and bad writing too much. So it's gone from one of our favourite, can't miss, shows to something none of s watch anymore. We are not alone either.

Do you know, I completely agree with you. My husband and I do like the new Dr, but the poor writing and continunity errors are really noticable. I am not keen on Amy either, either she is pouting, posing or just comes accross as generally aggressive and not remotely likable like Rose, Donna or Matha. Just like you it has gone from a must watch to "shall we record it and watch it in the week".

Entered, http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8923/thankyoubirdtrilling.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions