EXPIRED

Once: Win 1 of 5 Northface rucksacks from hostelworld (answer attached!!)

I had an email through with the city guide freebie which told me about this comp. I have looked up the answer so everyones got a good shot at getting one (random prize dawer). Quick and easy :-) x

"To celebrate Hostelworld.com teaming up with The North Face, we have five Borealis Daypacks to give away to five lucky winners.

Founded in 1966 in San Francisco by two hiking enthusiasts, The North Face is one of the worlds leading brands in outdoor apparel. First designing and manufacturing its own brand of high-performance mountaineering apparel and equipment, they later added skiwear to its list of products and today make tents, sleeping bags and more.

Hostelworld and The North Face have joined forces to create a limited edition Borealis daypack. The Borealis is a sport daypack featuring Backsaver technology ideal for any adventure. The bags can be bought on itchyfeet.com, but we have five bags to give away to five lucky winners. "

GOOD LUCK :-)

2 Comments

Thanks

Cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions