Expired

Once: Win 1000£ or a Canon EOS 500D Camera!

5 replies
Found 5th Feb 2010
Submit your greatest business card photo. They can be of any genre from landscape to animation, portrait to classic black & white. Join the competition today!

This is how easy it is!

Attach your photo (max 1Mb & JPEG) and send it to [email protected]optimalprint.com
Include the following :
Your name
Country
City/Town (important for UK entrants)
Description of your photo

Best of Luck

optimalprint.co.uk/bus…est

5 Comments

why so cold?

looks like Spam - i see no competition on the link!

I found the link via their twitter page ]http//ww…est

Original Poster

timbo995;7762591

I found the link via their twitter page … I found the link via their twitter page ]http://www.optimalprint.co.uk/businesscard-photo-contest

Thanks , however that's the same link I posted...loll! That's funny!
Besides Fazza and all the comedians who voted it cold, you should read more as it clearly says:

"This is how easy it is!

Attach your photo (max 1Mb & JPEG) and send it to [email protected]

Include the following :
Your name
Country
City/Town (important for UK entrants)
Description of your photo "

So...Very funny y'all!:thinking:

HORLET;7766317

Thanks , however that's the same link I posted...loll! That's … Thanks , however that's the same link I posted...loll! That's funny!Besides Fazza and all the comedians who voted it cold, you should read more as it clearly says:

The link doesn't go through to that site though which is weird. It goes through some affiliate garbage which made me think it was spam. Apologies for the cold vote and i should have read it properly - although with a working link it would have not been necessary like on almost all the other HUD deals...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315390
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322823
    3. word association Game74244868
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2585

See more discussions