EXPIRED

Once: win £10,000 bedroom makeover

Not only will I design a new layout for the room and build in a range of stunning fitted furniture, selected by the prize winner from our range of over 50 styles, but well also decorate and carpet the room, dressing the bed with exclusive bed linens. If you love to browse my catalogue and be inspired by all the lovely rooms, then youll love this prize. Our Stylists, decorators and I can help design your absolute dream bedroom and make it become a reality. And you get to meet me...so you can tell your friends I really do exist!

brochure request
NOTE they rang me about a minute after completing form.

6 Comments

thumbsup:THANKS CHEZZ. I THINK ITS WORTH HAVING THEM CALL JUST TO ENTER SO NP HEAT ADDED[/COLOR][/B]

Nightmare.... it only took them 50 seconds and my phone was ringing! ... Thanks for the warning though Chezz.

:-)

Original Poster

i just laughed, and told the nice lady i will be interested when i win comp:thumbsup:

Thank you :-D h&r added

super comp chezz - cheers - h & r

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2160
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767226
    3. Spotify Family Premium share510
    4. love affairs1015

See more discussions