Expired

Once: Win £1,200 with Dickinson's Real Deal - Thursday 05/03

13 replies
Found 5th Mar 2009Made hot 5th Mar 2009
Answer the question featured in the show correctly, and you could win a cash prize equivalent to the final selling price!

Question: Which form of transport runs on the Circle Line in London?

Answer: A (Tube)

13 Comments

Original Poster

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8721/rdthur.jpg

heat added, thanks:thumbsup:

Thanks

http://www.amazing-animations.com/animations/thanks31.gif

Only £1200... not much of a prize... did he not double it, like he usually does on the show?

Original Poster

hukd don;4562206

Only £1200... not much of a prize... did he not double it, like he … Only £1200... not much of a prize... did he not double it, like he usually does on the show?

Feel free to not enter

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Painkiller;4562886

Feel free to not enter

Do you not watch the show then???

He usually says (when the item they auction off for the prize money goes under valuation)... £1200, not bad, but it's not enough for a competition prize, so that's why I'm going to double it.

Original Poster

hukd don;4563030

Do you not watch the show then???He usually says (when the item they … Do you not watch the show then???He usually says (when the item they auction off for the prize money goes under valuation)... £1200, not bad, but it's not enough for a competition prize, so that's why I'm going to double it.

They've changed the format this week. All the prizes have been what the item went for, the question has been on-screen before the first ad break & the cash prize hasn't been revealed until the end of the show. Friday's prize is normally the largest.

Usually, the auction for the prize item happens about 2 or 3 items after the first ad break & the prize fund is announced then (Mon - Wed). Thursday & Friday had a similar format to how it's been all week.

I'm guessing that they had raised viewing figures on Thgursday & Friday so decided to change the whole format.

Thanks Painkiller You are a Star!!!:roll:

Thanks again painkiller you leg end

Painkiller;4564158

They've changed the format this week. All the prizes have been what the … They've changed the format this week. All the prizes have been what the item went for, the question has been on-screen before the first ad break & the cash prize hasn't been revealed until the end of the show. Friday's prize is normally the largest.Usually, the auction for the prize item happens about 2 or 3 items after the first ad break & the prize fund is announced then (Mon - Wed). Thursday & Friday had a similar format to how it's been all week.I'm guessing that they had raised viewing figures on Thgursday & Friday so decided to change the whole format.

Fair do. Yeah I know how they do it, usually the item doesn't sell for a massive amount (think this one was a ring) and he just doubles the prize money (double what the item sold for). Must be cutting down due to all the finance difficulties with ITV.

Entered. http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5289/cheers1.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions