EXPIRED

Once: Win £5000 and State of the Art Home Entertainment System (46 Sony Bravia HD Ready LCD TV, a Sony BDP S500B Blu-ray player & Sony Speaker System. )

REGISTERING for the Sun email service has just got a whole lot better.

Not only can you still win £5,000 in our free prize draw, BUT we've just teamed up with our friends over at Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment to offer you the chance to win a fantastic state-of-the-art Home Entertainment System.
With the Sun:

The winning package includes a 46 Sony Bravia HD Ready LCD TV, a Sony BDP S500B Blu-ray player & Sony Speaker System.

PLUS the winner and 10 runners-up will each get copies of the following Fox Blu-ray titles: Wall Street, Commando, Hitman, Eastern Promises, Master & Commander, The Day After Tomorrow, Mr & Mrs Smith, 28 Weeks Later, Robocop and Die Hard*

4 Comments

nice, one - thanks

i like the fact that the sun can't work out dates properly how can anyone win this?

Competition closes at midnight Friday 20th May 2008. An independent adjudicator will randomly select one winner by Friday 27th May 2008.

Neither date exists! lol!

Original Poster

fubarphill;2104720

i like the fact that the sun can't work out dates properly how can … i like the fact that the sun can't work out dates properly how can anyone win this?Competition closes at midnight Friday 20th May 2008. An independent adjudicator will randomly select one winner by Friday 27th May 2008.Neither date exists! lol!

i think they mean june!

thanks, entered and voted hot
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…1315
    2. Win a trip for two to India @ Sky Sports99
    3. Win! A luxury bed from Millbrook Beds @ HomeStyle1313
    4. Win a three-night trip to central Paris for two @ East Midlands Trains99

See more discussions