1. ITV Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: Win £5000 @ ITV.com

Fill in your details, simple as that.

Good luck!

*You can enter 10 times in total, 5 times using a mobile number and 5 times using a land line number.

*Thanks to Brooke007bond & Wacsa for the extra info.

23 Comments

thankyou..

Thankyou.
    And in the T & C you enter up to 5 times.

Nice find! Thank you!

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

brooke007bond;8424688

Thankyou.And in the T & C you enter up to 5 times.

Well spotted. I didn`t even read the T&Cs properly. :thumbsup:

Crowman;8424839

Well spotted. I didn`t even read the T&Cs properly. :thumbsup:

Just to let you all know, for these comps on ITV.com you can actually enter 10 times, you can enter 5 times using a mobile number and 5 times using a landline. You can use the same email address. I emailed customer support at ITV and they confirmed this is allowed. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

wacsa;8425106

Just to let you all know, for these comps on ITV.com you can actually … Just to let you all know, for these comps on ITV.com you can actually enter 10 times, you can enter 5 times using a mobile number and 5 times using a landline. You can use the same email address. I emailed customer support at ITV and they confirmed this is allowed. :thumbsup:

Cheers for that. I`ll edit the OP again.

Thanks

Thanks

thank you

thanks crowmman and all those who help

Cheers. Anyone else having issues with that bloody recaptcha thing? The right hand side of mine gets cut off on IE & FF - will have to use the audio version.

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7123/thanksq.png

:thumbsup:

thanks

Entered, http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8923/thankyoubirdtrilling.gif

Thanks!

Painkiller;8427307

Cheers. Anyone else having issues with that bloody recaptcha thing? The … Cheers. Anyone else having issues with that bloody recaptcha thing? The right hand side of mine gets cut off on IE & FF - will have to use the audio version.

Yup, me too, just kept refreshing until I could just about read them. Thanx Crowman:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Painkiller;8427307

Anyone else having issues with that bloody recaptcha thing? The right … Anyone else having issues with that bloody recaptcha thing? The right hand side of mine gets cut off on IE & FF - will have to use the audio version.

Yeah, I used the audio, too. Turns out to be much easier to use than the typed version, which often turns out illegible.

Thanks!

Painkiller;8427307

Cheers. Anyone else having issues with that bloody recaptcha thing? The … Cheers. Anyone else having issues with that bloody recaptcha thing? The right hand side of mine gets cut off on IE & FF - will have to use the audio version.

Same here, entered in the end!!!

Thanks Crowman

Thankyou
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Take a break issue 332425
      2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
      3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
      4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions