1. ITV Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: WIN £5000+ TV HOME SYSTEM + A CAR +WATCH FOOTIE GAMES

ENTER DETAILS
    KEEP CODES

We're giving you the chance to win the ultimate European Football Adventure - watching some of the biggest teams in this year's UEFA Champions League and Europa League playing in their domestic derby matches next season. Plus a Sony TV and Home Cinema System, £5000 cash, and a brand new SEAT Exeo

18 Comments

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Every time I hit the submitt button it says 'please use letters only' when I am. Is this happening to anyone else?

mine sent fine no problems..

thankyou ..

:thumbsup:

Great comp Thanks

Nice one, thanks:thumbsup:

Thank you! :thumbsup:

I take it one can enter 5 times...

& thx

I'M a big footie fan,so bring it on.
    Entered.
    Thanx

thank you

thanks

Cheers!

aprilterri;8073260

Every time I hit the submitt button it says 'please use letters only' … Every time I hit the submitt button it says 'please use letters only' when I am. Is this happening to anyone else?

In my case it was because you left a space after you area code, this removes one number from your phone number.
    Remove space after area code and replace last number of your phone number.

Entered, http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2424/thanksdrinkingteakk7.gif

Entered, many thanks!!!

Entered-thanks:thumbsup:

thanks

:thumbsup: Cheers

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1952

See more discussions