EXPIRED

Once: Win £5,200 worth of Morrisons vouchers

Answer: 57

Fancy a years worth of free shopping? Weve teamed up with Heinz to give two lucky winners an amazing £5,200 worth of Morrisons vouchers. Thats £100 a week for 52 weeks!

Its a fantastic opportunity to stock up on all your familys favourite cupboard essentials without spending a penny, including any of the 57 delicious varieties of Heinz products because there are moments in life when IT HAS TO BE HEINZ.

16 Comments

Banned

Just wondering why this is cold? I've just entered, should i not have?

Original Poster

It is cold because unfortunately there are some rather silly and spiteful people who visit this site. Glad you entered and best of luck to you!

:thumbsup:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Banned

Cheers :-)

Thanks. Entered & heat added :thumbsup:

thanks bb :-D

:thumbsup:

Thanks alot, I'm glad I'm a nice person, no complaints, really grateful for all the help given, thanks again

Great one ... many thanks!!

Dont know why,more ppl have not said this is hot!?
Wat more can they want?
Heat added.

Great, Thanks

Entered, http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/598/thankyouyellowglittery.gif

BigBear10000;7847491

It is cold because unfortunately there are some rather silly and spiteful … It is cold because unfortunately there are some rather silly and spiteful people who visit this site. Glad you entered and best of luck to you!:thumbsup:

BB Just report to the mediators that someone is cold voting in a spiteful manner,which is not acceptable by anyones standard they can check whos doing it,in the mean time keep up what you are doing you are doing a great job in loading all the good comps you find:thumbsup:

Cheers bear, H&R added for you :thumbsup:

thanks again

Thanks. Voted hot. Anything to save a bit of money! I do wonder though if anyone actually wins these competitions when they enter this way rather than paying for a premium phone call.!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Battery drain on iOS 1179
    2. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget45
    3. Oil for Oak Doors33
    4. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?44

See more discussions