Expired

Once: WIN 6 bottles of Jack Daniel's Tennessee sippin' whiskey

2 replies
Found 2nd Jul 2008
Send us one of your own Jack Daniel's cocktail ideas and you'll have a chance to win 6 bottles of our Tennessee sippin' whiskey.
That means you'll have enough Jack Daniel's to share with your friends for more than a few parties running through summer and on into the next couple of seasons too!

Born and bred in Tennessee, Mr Jack knew a little something about the benefits of a good hot summer. You see, in the heat the pores of our American white oak barrels open up, allowing the whiskey inside to slowly seep into the wood. Fortunately when the temperature cools the barrels contract, and the whiskey is drawn back out again. In return for the loan of the Jack Daniel's, the barrel gives Old No.7 some of its unique amber colour and flavour. I guess you could call that interest!

But while the hot weather makes all the difference to the character of our whiskey, the blazin' sun sure makes summer feel like extra hard work for us. So we like nothing better than cooling down with a Jack Daniel's cocktail at the end of the day.

2 Comments

I've had a go, has anyone else tried it? tell us your receipes!!

Thanks I entered
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Money Saving Tips...2341
    2. Which wall design do you like best?89
    3. word association Game74244939
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901

See more discussions