Expired

Once: Win a £2000 night at the Sheraton Tower Hotel

7 replies
Found 22nd Oct 2009Made hot 25th Oct 2009
Answer: Vodka

Win a night to remember for two, plus breakfast and dinner, at the Sheraton Park Tower, a Luxury Collection hotel in the heart of Knightsbridge.

You will stay in a Butler suite on floor 15 or 16, which includes a magnificent sitting room with an upholstered window seat from which to enjoy the stellar panoramic views, as well as a dazzling array of services and amenities for both business and entertainment. The Italian marble bathroom includes a tub, walk-in hower and Molton Brown toiletries.

Youll also enjoy the Park Towers new personalised butler service from 7am to 11pm. You will be welcomed on arrival with Champagne, fresh orange juice and canap?and your butler will help you unpack your luggage, plan your itinerary and navigate any special requests throughout your stay.

Your prize, which has a total value of £2,000, also includes a sumptuous dinner for two at Pascal Proyarts multi-award-winning One-O-One Londons finest fish restaurant. Dine on a signature dish, such as Norweigan Red King crab legs, whole Dover sole or Skrei Arctic cod, accompanied by a bottle of fine wine selected by the sommelier. Visit luxurycollection.com/par…don.

7 Comments

nice prize

Wow!

Another fab find as always! Thank you bigbear :-D

Could be one for my wedding night this one...

clarkgable;6654360

Could be one for my wedding night this one...

if i win i'll sell you it... lol

Cheers

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

Entered, http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8328/ty0501vy4.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3437
    3. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22
    4. School shoes - with lights33

See more discussions