EXPIRED

Once: Win a 32inch BRAVIA TV and Home Entertainment System

Win a 32inch BRAVIA TV and Home Entertainment System from Sony and 25 of Sony Pictures Home Entertainments best-selling flicks for fellas from the One For The Lads Collection. Enjoy some of cinemas most iconic scenes and classic quotable lines such as You talkin to me? from the movie Taxi Driver.

Answer: Taxi driver

Good luck

11 Comments

:thumbsup: cheers

thanks

Thankyou

Thanks and Heat added!:thumbsup:

Thanks

2. The personal data provided via this website or other media ("Personal Data") may be used by Sony e-Solutions Europe B.V. and other Sony group companies worldwide (together, "Sony") to advise, offer and supply goods and services, and for other marketing purposes. In case of a transaction additional purposes may be described in the relevant terms of sale and/or use (if any).

oh and its expired!

4. On your request to Sony e-Solutions Europe B.V., your Personal Data stored with Sony will be provided, corrected, amended or deleted as required by law). Sony's treatment of Personal Data will accord with the above conditions and any applicable laws.

Sony e-Solutions Europe B.V. Sony Contact Center Europe
Nieuw Eyckholt 208
6419 DJ Heerlen, The Netherlands
Email: [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

Still looks open :?

I did actually mean to post point 4 as well but got distracted!

The front page states Closing date: 30th June 2008 - I'm sure they'll be happy to collect details for marketing purposes after that date though

Cheers mate :thumbsup:, added heat :gift:

blued;2428613

I did actually mean to post point 4 as well but got distracted! The front … I did actually mean to post point 4 as well but got distracted! The front page states Closing date: 30th June 2008 - I'm sure they'll be happy to collect details for marketing purposes after that date though

Well spotted....should expire post methinks!! :whistling:

I clicked on expire but it didnt come up expired in the subject - for future reference is there another way of doing it?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions