EXPIRED

Once: Win a 40" Hi-Def TV, Blu-ray Player & Apple TV!

Welcome to 'The List' the must-own selection of hit movies from Warner Bros. Encompassing every genre, and featuring classics such as Goodfellas, Beetle Juice, The Goonies, grab your favourites now!

To help bring your favourite movies to life, we're giving one lucky winner a Sony 40" LCD Hi-Def TV, a Blu-ray Player and an Apple TV box an all-round entertainment solution!

To stand a chance of winning simply answer the question below, fill in your details and hit go!

Don't forget to check out 'The List' and get your favourite movies on DVD!

Competition closes - 12th May 2008

21 Comments

Original Poster

The correct answer is Chunk. Good luck to all of you :thumbsup:

thanks and heat, but shouldn't this be in competitions?

Entered. Thank you.

thank you!

Original Poster

Agent_Silver;2023145

thanks and heat, but shouldn't this be in competitions?

But this is in competition section Agent_Silver, you are confusing me now. :thinking:

sale;2023207

But his is in competition section Agent_Silver, you are confusing me now. … But his is in competition section Agent_Silver, you are confusing me now. :thinking:

thats weird my tabs are showing electricals all....my bad, course that includes competitions...must be getting tired....my apologies!!:oops:

Cheers and entered!

Don't forget to tick the box at the bottom as well if you don't want spam!

We may, from time to time, send you other great offers from Play.com. If … We may, from time to time, send you other great offers from Play.com. If you would prefer not to receive these then please tick here

Entered,thanks

Just entered this, thank you.

Muchos gracias, entered

Cool and thanks,just entered.:thumbsup:

Awesome! I have entered, although I never win anything.

Thanks, certainly a good prize!

ty

Thanks.

Nice find...Great prizes, good luck everyone!

Thanks ;-)

thanks entered:-D

Thanks, good find!

Thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313805
    2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370

See more discussions