1. ITV Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: Win a 42" LG LED HD TV with Built-in Freeview HD

For your chance to win a 42 LG LED TV with built in Freeview HD courtesy of LG, watch the clip of classic World Cup goals and then in the form below, tell us the answer to the question.

How many goals are scored in the clip?

36 Comments

Original Poster

I counted about 31 - we need a few people to watch & compare results.

I counted 36 - it's hard to tell, as for some of them you don't actually see the goal being scored even though you're still counting them off.

Painkiller;8841336

I counted about 31 - we need a few people to watch & compare results.

I counted 34. I did see some that didn't go in, and 3 I am not quite sure about, but editing of the video is not good, so hard to tell if some actually hit the back of the net before they show the next rush.

if someone can extract the video, play in vlc slowed down this would be the only way to confirm accurately which ones make it in past the line.

i counted 31 well pk:thumbsup:

theres a few trick saves in there - was on look out for them

I`m going with 31, not watched the clip, but if two of you reckon 31, that`s good enough for me(and I know jack s**t about football) Thanks:thumbsup:

Original Poster

milapg;8841477

if someone can extract the video, play in vlc slowed down this would be … if someone can extract the video, play in vlc slowed down this would be the only way to confirm accurately which ones make it in past the line.

I've tried a few video downloaders but they either can't find the video or they download the advert before or after the main video.

Painkiller;8841641

I've tried a few video downloaders but they either can't find the video … I've tried a few video downloaders but they either can't find the video or they download the advert before or after the main video.

Same here with two different d/loaders. They've fixed it somehow to make difficult to d/l.

Painkiller;8841641

I've tried a few video downloaders but they either can't find the video … I've tried a few video downloaders but they either can't find the video or they download the advert before or after the main video.

Yeh, I had the same problem. Anyway, have added heat, and good luck!

Original Poster

Idea... I'l install FRAPS and record everything on screen and maximise the video

Painkiller;8841843

Idea... I'l install FRAPS and record everything on screen and maximise … Idea... I'l install FRAPS and record everything on screen and maximise the video

Good thinking :-D

Original Poster

In slow-mo it seems closer to 35 give or take... still very hard to tell - this could take a while...

Banned

31 counted here lads......

gone for 33
    too fast to be 100%

Painkiller;8842012

In slow-mo it seems closer to 35 give or take... still very hard to tell … In slow-mo it seems closer to 35 give or take... still very hard to tell - this could take a while...

Much kudos Pk

You can enter upto five times with one mail address. So you could try a selection of answers, and hope for the best!

milapg;8842490

You can enter upto five times with one mail address. So you could try a … You can enter upto five times with one mail address. So you could try a selection of answers, and hope for the best!

That's actually tel numbers, not mail addys.

Original Poster

With 10 entries I'd probably do 3 x 34, 3 x 35, 3 x 36 & 1 other... there's a month before it closes so plenty of time to watch the vid more closely

Painkiller;8842683

With 10 entries I'd probably do 3 x 34, 3 x 35, 3 x 36 & 1 other... … With 10 entries I'd probably do 3 x 34, 3 x 35, 3 x 36 & 1 other... there's a month before it closes so plenty of time to watch the vid more closely

Thanks for all your time and effort on this one Pk.

i counted 38!

MarkyHarris;8842723

i counted 38!

There's a few saves tho :thinking:

I went for 36...

I counted 36!

watched it few times deffo 36 folks

:thumbsup:

36 is the answer ,some of the shots actually missed the goal.
    watched it 6 times ,and still come up with 36:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Cheers

Thanks Painkiller

I thought it was 'about' 36. Can't be sure unless slow it down and watch it verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slowly :0)

Gave me a headache watching once never mind watching it multiple times :-(.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8522/ty0101.gif

Original Poster

Robiesanta;8848520

I thought it was 'about' 36. Can't be sure unless slow it down and watch … I thought it was 'about' 36. Can't be sure unless slow it down and watch it verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slowly :0)Gave me a headache watching once never mind watching it multiple times :-(.

It's quite hard to watch in slow-motion due to the poor quality - for some reason it's actually harder to work out where the ball is.

I ended up submitting most of my entries as 36, then the others being 35, 37 and 38.

It's a lot of effort to win a TV, especially when they're giving away a Hyundai i10 to someone who can tell them how many years there are between world cup tournaments

[CENTER]:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers![/CENTER]

Entered, get in there, back of the net, http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/598/thankyouyellowglittery.gif

i went for 5 different amounts on all 5 of my entries. :oops:

Im going with 36! Cheers PK

i got 35 but not 100 % sure i'll put my 5 entries 2 either side and hope for the best
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How are Very for pre-orders ?67
      2. No claims discount proof - Help needed66
      3. Are the free antivirus any good?11
      4. Feels weird!34

See more discussions