Expired

Once: WIN a 7-night holiday in the Maldives for 2 adults, staying in a beach villa with Monarch Airlines

Found 14th Mar 2009Made hot 19th Mar 2009
If you want to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, then all you need to do is request any Monarch Holidays brochure through their website before 31 March 2009.

The lucky prizewinner will enjoy a 7 night holiday, staying on a half board basis in the 4D J Resort Handhufushi. This amazing island offers spectacular diving, beaches and the chance to meet the locals and learn about their culture.

Good luck all!

11 Comments

Thanks

Where is the competition page? When I click on enter it takes me to an empty Monarch page.

fuzzballjunior;4655642

Where is the competition page? When I click on enter it takes me to an … Where is the competition page? When I click on enter it takes me to an empty Monarch page.

Same for me!!

fuzzballjunior;4655642

Where is the competition page? When I click on enter it takes me to an … Where is the competition page? When I click on enter it takes me to an empty Monarch page.

thebrowns98;4659023

Same for me!!

Click on site map, then brochure request. You will see the competition there:thumbsup:

Entered thxs

Entered thanks mnc123:-D

Thanks

Have just booked flights there with my girlie - hope I win these as well!

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

It should take you Monarch home page then you have to request a brochure online.
Recieved mine today
Im now flicking through brochure enjoying a Coffee and wishful thinking!!!
Good luck!

Fingers crossed!! Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415468
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769611
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz78
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604832

See more discussions