Expired

Once: WIN A 70th Anniversary Collector's Edition of The Wizard of Oz on DVD

7 replies
Found 10th Nov 2009
ANSWER TOTO

On 2 November 2009, the unforgettable songs and the characters adored by generation after generation come to life in a sing-along extravaganza that all the family can enjoy time and again. With enduring messages for all friendship, working together, helping strangers and, of course, theres no place like home - this essential Christmas gift purchase will be available in feature-packed DVD or Blu-ray box sets or as a single-disc DVD, ensuring the film has a place in everyones hearts and homes. A special 4-discs box Collector's Edition version will also be available at Harrods. Set in a sumptuous velvet-effect outer box and including 10 art cards and a 16 page booklet, the box not only contains the film in standard and sing-along versions, but also hours of added content including documentaries and interviews.

Competition - To win a copy of the 70th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTORS EDITION OF THE WIZARD OF OZ DVD, just answer the following question.

What is the name of Dorothy's dog?

7 Comments

Thankyou x

:thumbsup:

Thank you Blackrod :-D

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Entered thanks!

Thank you

Entered, http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8162/cheersorangeglitter.gif BLACKROD WEAVER.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades78
    2. Why Can't I Get BT Showcase on Freeview?22
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G914
    4. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold77

See more discussions