EXPIRED

Once: Win a blackberry storm

The competition I posted a couple of weeks back is on again but with different questions.

Samsung Omina? 'Orrible! Apple iPhone? I don't think so! No, Research in Motion's BlackBerry Storm is the touchscreen mobile to go for this season, says Vodafone, and it's putting its money where its mouth is to give three lucky Register Hardware readers one of the in-demand handsets.

The Storm - aka the 9500 - sports a 3.25in, 480 x 360 touchscreen. It's got quad-band GSM/GPRS/Edge and HSDPA 3G connectivity to keep you in touch. Round the back, there's a 3.2-megapixel camera with a 2x digital zoom for still snaps and recording video at up to 30 frames per second. There's 1GB of on-board memory that's expandable using 16GB Micro SD cards. It even has music and movie playback too.

Answers are
c, 480 x 360
c, high speed downlink packet access
b, micro SD cards

18 Comments

Entered - cheers!

Cheers!!

:santa:

:friends:

Thanks

By entering the competition you agree to have your supplied personal … By entering the competition you agree to have your supplied personal details passed to the sponsor so that they can contact you with further information about their company, products and services.

Nice offer but I think I'll pass.

Cheers!

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

Thank you. Heat and rep =).

Entered. http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6957/thankspinkpantherbh1.gifhttp://img238.imageshack.us/img238/6158/enjoyyourweekendvb4.gif

Thanks for that just entered

Thanks have entered (again) wasn't this competition posted before ?

Entered, thanks.

Thank you

ta, worth a go

Nice one thanks.... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

roboraver;3697056

Thanks have entered (again) wasn't this competition posted before ?

It was but they're running it again but with different questions. And answers natch,

Banned

Great!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)11
    2. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2842
    3. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2828
    4. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist88

See more discussions