EXPIRED

Once: Win a Camping/Pod trip in the UK, equipment and £100 to spend

Each month you could win a lovely camping trip in a UK cool campsite and £100 to spend during the holiday. Winners will also receive camping equipment to keep and take on future trips, including a Quechua four-man tent, with one double airbed mattress and two single airbed mattresses. Also four Gelert sleeping pods, a four person non-stick cook set with a 4-6 person set of table and chairs, adult and children's outdoor clothing, one First Aid Kit, one wind-up solar radio and one set of camping tableware for four people.
This month's lucky winner will receive a one week stay at Cotswold View campsite (7 nights) in a pod.
Which legendary Irish band was due to headline Glastonbury this year?
The Pogues
The Dubliners
U2

8 Comments

Original Poster

It seems that U2 have cancelled Glastonbury this year and Blur are now the headline act! :thinking:

Suppose this happened after the comp was posted! :thinking:

KAC;8694672

It seems that U2 have cancelled Glastonbury this year and Blur are now … It seems that U2 have cancelled Glastonbury this year and Blur are now the headline act! :thinking:Suppose this happened after the comp was posted! :thinking:

hi kac - saw this last night - i put up free camping guide but not comp

did email them asking whats going to happen as i had already gone in for comp

will get back and let you know what s happening:thumbsup:

Put U2 anyway, see what happens...Thanks:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:cheers
answer u2, although i think they have withdrawn

The question asks who "WAS DUE" to headline and that was U2. Your getting yourself in a tizzy about nothing:roll:

Entered, cheers KAC.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does the app aznog still work?22
    2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
    3. Virgin Media TV67
    4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions