Expired

Once: Win a Car Chevrolet Aveo 1.4LT in Silver worth £7,500

Found 25th May 2009
Simply tell us in 100 words about a great value local adventure that you would like to take in a Chevrolet Aveo. We will select 3 of the best, and if you are one of our 3 successful challengers we will give you an Aveo for the weekend to live out the adventure. All we ask is that you keep a photo diary of your adventures for us to publish on this site, as we will be putting all 3 to the public vote! Our overall winner will drive away in a their very own, brand new Chevrolet Aveo!

If so, you might be in with the chance of winning one of these:

FIRST PRIZE a brand new Chevrolet Aveo 1.4LT in Silver
2 RUNNERS-UP PRIZES a 4 star theatre weekend break for 2

2 Comments

The great value local adventure that I'd like to go on would be to drive in my brand new Chevrolet Aveo down to the local bus station and park so that I could watch them arrive and leave.

I would take a flask and a packed lunch with me, perhaps even an apple and a packet of crisps too, and think I might even switch the radio on!

After an hour or two of that hot action I’d drive home again.

What gear would I be driving in?

A Fair Isle tank top and cords of course.

Exciting or what!!!

:whistling::whistling:

cannyscot;5317457

The great value local adventure that I'd like to go on would be to drive … The great value local adventure that I'd like to go on would be to drive in my brand new Chevrolet Aveo down to the local bus station and park so that I could watch them arrive and leave.I would take a flask and a packed lunch with me, perhaps even an apple and a packet of crisps too, and think I might even switch the radio on!After an hour or two of that hot action I’d drive home again.What gear would I be driving in? A Fair Isle tank top and cords of course.Exciting or what!!!:whistling::whistling:

Sounds like a real exciting place that you live:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Have you been to Nandos?1023
    2. Sonos and Black Friday12
    3. water bill1021
    4. Is this a good deal for a gaming laptop34

See more discussions