EXPIRED

Once: Win a Car . Gateshead Area Only I Think

To celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Angel we have a fantastic Kia 1.1 Picanto 2 in Soda Orange to win courtesy of Evans Halshaw Kia, Felling bypass.
The car has been filled with balls and all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is visit the Evans Halshaw car showroom on Felling Bypass - and guess the number of balls in the car!
The winner will be drawn at the fun-filled FREE Angel Party on Sunday 22 June 2008.

I cant see how you can enter online so maybe have to visit the dealer (hence maybe just a local thing. I'm not local to the area but think it is a HOT deal for someone who is).

4 Comments

Voted cold you need to visit car showroom North East England

Original Poster

Maybe I am too easy going but if a deal was not for me I would just pass it by and not vote unless it really was a stinker. I don't tend to use the blue option myself.

Thankyou for explaining your reasoning PB5L7N - thats more than most do. Ireally do mean that.

I am not local to Gateshead and was a bit annoyed that I could not benefit myself but I thought it was worth posting the deal as I knew there would be some that could. And someone will own a car next week. I think thats HOT even if it is only a Kia Hatchback.

Am I too nice for this board?

Thank you wooly. Might pop in - daughter will be 'requiring' a car soon (17th coming up) so worth a try.

Original Poster

LJM;2309824

Thank you wooly. Might pop in - daughter will be 'requiring' a car soon … Thank you wooly. Might pop in - daughter will be 'requiring' a car soon (17th coming up) so worth a try.

That would be a really nice 17th birthday prezzie. i wish I got such a thing.
I was going to say that if less people entered your chances of winning would be greater but I guess with this there is a certain skill element as well. It would be no good guessing 500 balls if there were 7000. :giggle: Good luck anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Take a break issue 332425
    2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
    3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
    4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions