EXPIRED

Once: Win a city break to Edinburgh

Morrisons has teamed up with DEPEND® to bring you the chance to win this luxury prize. One lucky winner and a friend will enjoy a fabulous getaway to Edinburgh worth up to £2000.

Stay at a spa hotel and take in all the wonderful sights this ancient city has to offer. When you want to rest your tired feet, you can enjoy a complimentary beauty treatment and lounge in the spa for a day.

Your prize includes:

3 nights accommodation at the luxury Sheraton Hotel and Spa (room and breakfast only)
Return transportation, including transfers to and from the hotel
ESPA Spa treatment and use of the spa facilities for a day
The Royal Edinburgh Pass
For full prize details, please read the terms and conditions.

About DEPEND®

Designed to give you back the freedom you deserve, DEPEND® offers a full range of absorbency products from light to heavy bladder weakness. Not only will they leave you feeling comfortable and dry, all DEPEND® pads and liners come individually wrapped so theyre ultra discreet too. Live life visit depend.com/uk for more information.

For a chance to win just answer the following question and complete your details. The closing date for the competition is 30.06.08.

--------------------------------

9 Comments

Cheers, there is also a comp for a years free wine there.

Original Poster

Pavers;2062311

Cheers, there is also a comp for a years free wine there.

Thanks for that Pavers, why not post that yourself ? :thumbsup:

Thanks have entered, heat added:)

whats the answer?

Original Poster

GIJimmy;2082485

whats the answer?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I think It's the first one -More absorbent than sanitary pads

Entered. http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9182/rockkittyci5.gif

thanks, entered and added heat

suze;2087596

thanks, entered and added heat

Voted hot but unfortunately that is where I live!!

entered Thanks sale:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Get an annual MOT reminder68
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814503
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1891353
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767429

See more discussions