EXPIRED

Once: Win a copy of MAGIX Xtreme Photo & Graphic Designer 5!

Photo & Graphic Designer 5 is a creative and timesaving solution for your images: Quick optimization, high-performance image editing, intelligent graphic design, and comfortable layout functions in a single completely intuitive program.

Get more out of your photos and profit from numerous unique design options and high-quality templates. Get excited about outstanding results; it's perfect for preparing gifts and presentations.

Highlights:

* Intelligent scaling: Change image formats without distorting important image content.
* Fast optimization: Use a slider to change the colour intensity of your images. This way, any image can find its suitable intensity.
* Templates for practical online presentations (including 500 MB of free web space)
* Experiment to create fun photo caricatures

MAGIX Xtreme Photo & Graphic Designer 5 is available for £49.99 from all major UK retailers and online partners including Amazon and PC World.

10 Comments

and the answer is ...
What sort of software is MAGIX Xtreme Photo & Graphic Designer 5?

* Image editing and optimisation software..............................i hope so:-D
* File management software
* Word processing software

nice comp:thumbsup:

there is another great comp on page - can anyone give the answers please - thanks

whatdigitalcamera.ipcmediasecure.com/sec…tml

Competition ends on Thursday, 29 October 2009

heya holly after time searching ive found the answers for the other comp you asked for :o) they dont make it easy to find the sections lol

whatdigitalcamera.ipcmediasecure.com/sec…tml

What is the first name of our Army photographer, Corporal Forsyth, this month’s Pro Interview? answer is ian

In our Low Light feature, which camera function keeps the shutter open for longer than 30 seconds? answer is bulb mode

Which Foveon sensor compact did we test in our Tried and Tested section this month? answer is Sigma DP2

Name the new 18MP APS-C CMOS Sensor DSLR pictured here. answer is Canon EOS 7d

Which long zoom Sony compact goes head-to-head with the Canon SX1 this month? answer is Sony Cyber-shot HX1

Whereabouts did Mark Boyle, as featured in My Digital Camera, take this landscape shot? answer is Saltwick Bay, near Whitby (only answer i can find for this one!)

good luck and thanks :o) x

rep to op and to kellyroxanne - cheers hon:thumbsup:

fingers crossed

no prob holly, gud thing is if u dont want it u can sell it if u win lol! gl n thanx 4ur listings, u do a good job x

Original Poster

holly100;6450629

and the answer is ...What sort of software is MAGIX Xtreme Photo & … and the answer is ...What sort of software is MAGIX Xtreme Photo & Graphic Designer 5? * Image editing and optimisation software..............................i hope so:-D * File management software * Word processing softwarenice comp:thumbsup:******************there is another great comp on page - can anyone give the answers please - thankshttps://whatdigitalcamera.ipcmediasecure.com/secure/competitions/7145/win-a-copy-of-adobe-photoshop-cs4.html

Whoops forgot to put the answer up, well it is quite obvious :thumbsup:

mbradburn;6450731

Competition ends on Thursday, 29 October 2009

Sure I added this to the competition submission form :?

Thanks guys.

entered, thanks

My bad - a month ahead of myself... saw 29th October and my brain thought that meant it was expired!!

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2531
    2. Win £250 to spend with Hudson London! @ So Sensational33
    3. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]99
    4. Win a 2 bottles of Kyro Gin!99

See more discussions