EXPIRED

Once: Win a cricket bat signed by the winning England Ashes team! @ Play

mod
To celebrate the release of The Ashes: 2009 - The Official Story on DVD, we've lined up a prize that'll hit you for six. Enter and you stand to win a cricket bat signed by England's awesome Ashes-winning team. Not only can you enjoy England's famous victory over the Aussies on DVD, but you'll also have a priceless piece of memorabilia to mark the historic series win, too. Howzat?!

To enter this competition, all you need to do is answer the question below, fill in your details and click Go!

Competition closes 06 December 2009

Question:Who is England's current test captain?
Answer: Andrew Strauss

12 Comments

thanks

:thumbsup:

Thanks!!

Hope I win this for my cricket mad son who won Young Player of The Year at his club last night! He's just turned 17, plays for the men's First team and got most wickets and 2nd most runs. Proud mum!!!

thanks

Thanks.

Entered, cheers, another good one Andy.

scabbers;6992682

Hope I win this for my cricket mad son who won Young Player of The Year … Hope I win this for my cricket mad son who won Young Player of The Year at his club last night! He's just turned 17, plays for the men's First team and got most wickets and 2nd most runs. Proud mum!!!

Why the heck didn't he win Player of the Year then???:thumbsup:

Cheers andy :-D

Thank you andy :-D

cheers :thumbsup:

thanks andy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
    2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
    3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
    4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions