EXPIRED

Once: Win a customised Darksiders Xbox 360 or PS3 console @ Play

mod
Darksiders on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 gives you the chance to play as War, one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and settle the score with the diabolical forces that have instigated Armageddon! Featuring epic sword fights and gunplay, you must wade through legions of demons with your trusty steed, Ruin, at your side, and fight to restore the balance of the earthly plain. We at Play.com are always on the ready to defend the Earth against the nefarious forces of evil and, in our opinion, Darksiders is one of the most exciting depictions of the end of days we've yet seen on consoles!

To celebrate the release of Darksiders on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, we've battled day and night to reach the rotten heart of Hell itself and have returned with an amazing prize from Lucifer's own vault. The competition winner will have the choice between an exclusive Darksiders Xbox 360 or PS3 console signed by Joe Mad! Only 20 have ever been created by the Old One Ulthane himself and we're giving one of them away!

All you need to do to win this fantastic prize is correctly answer the question below, fill in your details and click Go!

Competition closes 15 December 2009

Q: How many Horsemen of the Apocalypse are there?
A: 4

12 Comments

Thanks

Thanks andy!!! :-D

thanks andy

:thumbsup:

Thanks

Cheers :thumbsup:

Entered, http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4453/thankyoubrown.png

thanks andy

Thank you andy :-D

Thank you - have some heat :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
    3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047183

See more discussions