Found 4th May 2008Made hot 5th May 2008
Dell Computers, one of the leading names in the computer world are giving away a top of the range Laptop Notebook.

16 Comments

Thanks.

Thanks

What a cheep and nasty prize, an out dated, slow non vista ready laptop:
• Intel® Pentium® M Processor
• Windows® XP Professional
• 40GB Hard Drive
• 512MB DDR RAM
• DVD/CD R/W

thanks

sprocket;2033463

What a cheep and nasty prize, an out dated, slow non vista ready laptop:• … What a cheep and nasty prize, an out dated, slow non vista ready laptop:• Intel® Pentium® M Processor • Windows® XP Professional • 40GB Hard Drive • 512MB DDR RAM • DVD/CD R/W

Good point, Although in my case a laptop is handier than no laptop! I don't even want Vista anyway! Some other good competitions to enter on the site anyway... with more upto date prizes lol. I think the V-Festival tickets are for this years festival anyway ;-)

sprocket;2033463

What a cheep and nasty prize, an out dated, slow non vista ready laptop:• … What a cheep and nasty prize, an out dated, slow non vista ready laptop:• Intel® Pentium® M Processor • Windows® XP Professional • 40GB Hard Drive • 512MB DDR RAM • DVD/CD R/W

Hmmm.. Did you notice its free !!!
And one always have choice not to enter..

Good deal. Heat added.

excellent thanks.

I've entered the comps for the trips to Canada and Hong Kong as well. :roll:

thanks!!!

thanks and did the other comps while there !!!

sprocket;2033463

Yes,Yes,Yes,but it is free,we do like that. Entered. http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/2465/wooyaadalekqm4.gif

thanks entered:-D

Thanks!

Entered thanks.

Entered Thanks

cool. another free entered comp
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121