EXPIRED

Once: Win A Desktop PC! (Competitions End 04/02/2008)

Answer: A unit of computer storage

Ten years ago a high-spec desktop PCs was roughly the size of a small bungalow. Sure, itd show you your emails, deal with your floppy disks and just about cope with Doom, but it also took up an entire room and got hot enough to cook bacon on.

Thankfully, as technology gets cleverer, things get smaller. Case in point? This brand new, top-end HP Pavilion, which, thanks to the turbo-charged AMD Phenom processor at its core, will handle all your music, pictures, video and web needs, without you needing to reinforce your desk.

For your chance of taking this beauty home, simply answer the question. Good luck!

8 Comments

thanks, entered

Sweet, entered!

Thanks

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4538/beautifulthrobbingpu4.gif

Cheers,entered

"Ten years ago a high-spec desktop PCs was roughly the size of a small bungalow. Sure, itd show you your emails, deal with your floppy disks and just about cope with Doom, but it also took up an entire room and got hot enough to cook bacon on."

Great history lesson from FHM there, thanks

Original Poster

jah128;1492480

"Ten years ago a high-spec desktop PCs was roughly the size of a small … "Ten years ago a high-spec desktop PCs was roughly the size of a small bungalow. Sure, itd show you your emails, deal with your floppy disks and just about cope with Doom, but it also took up an entire room and got hot enough to cook bacon on."Great history lesson from FHM there, thanks

:giggle:

i swear i've had a Gigabyte at Burger King before..

Cheers!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047143
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1425
    3. word association Game73944522
    4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions