EXPIRED

Once: Win a fabulous Cottage break by entering this competition, closing date 30th June 2009

mod
Win a fabulous Cottage break by entering this competition brought to you by cottages4you and ASDA Travel. Simply fill in the correct answer below and click to send your entry. We will draw the lucky winner from all correct entries on 30th June 2009 and then notify the winner by post.

Question: Which television personality owns this property in lovely Port Isaac, Cornwall? Sir Alan Sugar
Laurence Llewellyn Bowen
Jeremy Clarkson

Answer: Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen

13 Comments

Entered thanks andywedge:-D

nice, thanks

thanks

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=navy]Entered, many thanks[/COLOR][/FONT]

Thanks!

ta very mooch

Entered,http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/779/ty0701pi8.jpg

Not working for me, when I send it I get -

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server --- … System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 10.249.9.185:80 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() at ASP.sites_cottageselection_partners_asd_pages_competition_aspx.SendEmail_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\UJ Root\sites\cottageselection\Partners\ASD\pages\competition.aspx:line 94

I got that too

Tried again, still getting the same message

Still coming up with that same message. Never mind, great comp. Thanks. Heat added.

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Battery drain on iOS 1179
    2. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget45
    3. Oil for Oak Doors33
    4. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?44

See more discussions