EXPIRED

Once: Win a family trip to the Amazon Rainforest

Enter our fantastic competition - to win an amazing trip for a family to the Amazon.

The holiday is for a family of four for eight days and will begin in Manaus, the capital of the state of Amazonas, in Brazil, where our winners will spend a night at the Hotel Tropical Manaus before heading to the colourful port district to board the MV Tucano- home for the rest of the trip. The MV Tucano is a 30m, triple decked river cruiser accommodating up to 18 passengers- its compact size means its able to explore some of the least inhabited rivers of the Amazon Basin. One of the highlights of the trip has to be a journey to the Encontra das Aguas- the spot where the worlds two largest rivers, the Amazon and the Negro, meet. The itinerary features plenty of time ashore, with expeditions to explore the rainforest, search out the local wildlife and visit areas of particular interest such as the Lago Janauari Ecological Park.

9 Comments

:thumbsup:

Nice find:thumbsup:

Great comp! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Entered thanks!

Entered thanks

flying to the amazon just seems wrong...

when will people realise that life isn't a disney theme park. Besideswhat are you expecting to do except give the amazonian tribes more western diseases?

:thumbsup:cheers kellyward, i don't usually go for this type of comp, but the amazon!:thumbsup:

as to some of the negative replys, the comp is sponsored by eden project, who are 'well green', i am sure they are helping benefit the local population by eco tourism rather than logging or cattle farming etc, or have offset the impact of the flight.
i also never realised that you were ethically responsible for comps that are posted, if you are then i take no responsibility for the misuse of the pelvic floor exerciser i posted last week:w00t:
heat and rep added

Entered, cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73944491
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927364
    3. Spotify Family Premium share715
    4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423

See more discussions