Expired

Once: Win! A fantastic 15-night Caribbean holiday on P&O Cruise's Ventura

12 replies
Found 20th Feb 2010Made hot 22nd Feb 2010
Experience the romance and time honoured traditions of travelling by sea, with a P&O Cruises holiday.

This year we will sail to an incredible 208 destinations in 74 countries world-wide, and whether you choose a short taster cruise or a full world voyage, every part of your holiday is sure to delight and surprise. April sees the launch of Azura, the latest ship in the fleet. Drawing on our rich heritage she celebrates the fine cruising traditions for which we are renowned, in a very modern way experience fine British-Indian cuisine from Michelin-starred chef Atul Kochhar, and an array of fine wines specially selected by wine connoisseur Olly Smith.

For your chance to win a 15 night Caribbean holiday for two on board Ventura, simply fill in the form below to be entered into our free prize draw.

12 Comments

How did I miss this one???

Well Done and Thank you!

:thumbsup:

thanks. Would be interested to hear from any 2010 winners? Still no luck for moi!

:thumbsup:

thanks!

Thank you :-D

tres bein...

Entered, cheers.

thanks n good luck

Good luck everyone!! :-D

Great comp, thanks

Thanks

Carabeaniean + Panama Canal or the Baltic during summer early Autumn or Eastern Med. My wife and I are 69 &67 and are looking for a trip around the different parts of the world: While dealing with one currency only. In our younger days we travelled as husband and wife on Tankers to the Middle East, So time at sea is no stranger to us.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247670
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661

See more discussions