EXPIRED

Once: win a fantastic Acer laptop

In association with Parklife Magazine we're giving you the chance to win a fantastic Acer laptop.

One lucky person will be able to get the latest celebrity gossip updates on the move, as well as watch DVDs and store all of their files with this stylish piece of hardware.
It comes with:

> Intel Celeron Processor
> 1GB of RAM
> 80GB Hard Drive
> 15.4-inch widescreen display
> DVD R/W Drive
> Wireless LAN
> Vista Home Basic
> Stereo speakers

Entering is really easy... just fill in your details, including the answer to the question below, and click submit!

Which famous author wrote the novel James and the Giant Peach?
A: Enid Blyton
B: JRR Tolkien
C: Roald Dahl answer

The closing date for entries is 31st October 2009

16 Comments

thanks, heat added :thumbsup:

Answer is Roald Dahl

lol cold ? what do some people want ??

Thankyou

Few, I just clicked heat and it went down to -16!, I refreashed my browser and it now says 16 thank god.
Thanks, Heat added lol.

Think it could be their privacy policy (well no privacy really);

Privacy Policy

By your use of this web site you acknowledge that you have read our privacy policy and that you consent to your personal information being used by Park Group plc for the purposes set out below.

By giving your personal data to us you confirm that you understand and agree that the information you provide will be held on a Park Group database and that it will be shared by all companies within our Group. A full list of those companies is available by writing to the Data Controller, Park Group plc, Valley Road, Birkenhead, CH41 7ED. Park Group plc shall be the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.

Furthermore, by giving us your personal data you agree to allow companies within the Park Group to contact you for customer care purposes and to keep you informed about the latest offers, promotions, prize draws, and competitions, using post, telephone, e-mail, SMS and any other appropriate means including new technology. You also agree to allow us to pass your details onto selected third parties for their marketing purposes.

lousy laptop, not worth the spam

:thumbsup:

Entered, thanks. H+R added.

Thanks, entered. Heat added.

Original Poster

thanks for the reply at least you are open and honest thats all we are asking in anybody..

with ref t0..... lousy laptop, not worth the spam

Entered, http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1876/graciask.gif

Cheers

Entered thanks:-D

jallsey;6242851

lousy laptop, not worth the spam

Ditto. Although I didn't vote hot or cold, as it's still a good comp. Just wish the specs were half decent. As it stands this is something that would have been great... 10 years ago maybe. It won't be able to handle most modern applications / games etc. Think of it as a netbook and you'll be fine =]

error 500 just came up for me
help ?

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would711
    2. Player Unknown's Battlegrounds now avaliable on Steam88
    3. Buying an iPhone second hand11
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767355

See more discussions