Expired

Once: win a fantastic Sony 32 HD Ready Digital LCD TV. And signed Peter Jackson artwork from District 9.

10 replies
Found 27th Aug 2009Made hot 28th Aug 2009
We've teamed up with the latest Absolute Radio Rated movie, District 9, to give you the chance to win a fantastic Sony 32 HD Ready Digital LCD TV.
But that's not all, we're also giving away a very exclusive, limited edition, signed by Peter Jackson, piece of concept artwork from District 9!
Prize details.
1. Sony 32 HD Ready Digital LCD TV...

This fantastic television has a liquid crystal display screen, high definition technology, is Energy Savings Trust recommended, has integrated digital freeview and harnesses the power of the Bravia Engine 2, giving you superior image enhancement!

2. Signed artwork...

This is a real money can't buy prize! You could be one of only 150 people in the world to own this magnificent spaceship artwork from District 9, very exclusive and signed by Peter Jackson himself!

fill in form and answer question answer is Neill Blomkamp

10 Comments

Thanky:)u

thanks blackrod, good luck

Thanks

[CENTER][SIZE=5]thanks [/SIZE][/CENTER]

thanks buddy

Thanks

Entered, http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5910/thankyouinhandwriting.jpg

thank you

Thanks, entered. Heat added.

cheeeers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions